Limousine Booking Terms and Conditions. May 2015
Mount Classics accepts your booking upon the following Terms
1. While we will endeavor to provide the vehicle of your choice, we reserve the
right to provide an alternative vehicle should there be a mechanical or other problem, which cannot be resolved. Should an alternative vehicle be used then we will refund 50% of your hire charge. If we are unable to
provide any vehicle for a booking due to our negligence then a 100% refund will be provided.
2. If you cancel your booking then refunds will be provided as follows:
a. Within 7 days of the transfer date, no refund, of either the deposit or the final payment.
b. Up to 8 days before the transfer date a full refund less a $50 administration fee.
3. Should the hire period exceed that which has been booked then we will charge your credit card for any additional time at the hourly rate for the car, in 30-minute segments.
4. Only the number of passengers for which the car has been licensed will be carried.
5. We accept no responsibility for and injury to persons or damage to goods belonging to those persons except that which we have legal
obligation so to do.
6. We accept no responsibility for any incident, delay or changes to the arrangements, which are outside of our control.
7. Our vehicles are fully licensed as Passenger Service Vehicles, hold
current Certificates of Fitness, are fully insured and will be driven only by Passenger Service endorsed chauffeurs.
8. Where seat belts are fitted, it is the responsibility of the passengers to use them.
Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times, child seats can be hired if required $25.00 per seat.
10. No smoking will be allowed in the vehicles.
11. Any damage caused to the vehicles by the
hirer will be charged to your credit card. A minimum charge of $200 will be made to your credit card for soiling of the vehicle.
12. Food and drink will only be allowed to be consumed in the vehicles at the discretion of the driver.
13. Transfers after 12 o'clock midnight will be subject to a 20% surcharge.
14. A 20% surcharge applies on all bookings made for a New Zealand Public Holiday.
15. A booking will only be confirmed once the $100.00 deposit per car is paid.
16. Payment in full is required at least 7 days prior to the transfer date.
All deposit money paid is held in a separate clients deposit account and is only transferred to our own bank account on
the day of transfer. All interest from this account is paid to the Waipuna Hospice, Tauranga, our selected local charity.